Time is Money – but we don’t charge by the hour.
If you want us to save you some serious time (and produce some excellent copy), please contact us for a firm, fixed quote.
Our fees are calculated based on the actual project, and if we don’t finish it within the time we expect it would be OUR problem – and not your extra cost. For this reason you can be sure that your project will be returned on time and within budget. We will provide a fixed price quote for a particular project before work commences, so you know exactly how much time you save and how much money it costs.
See below for typical fees for ‘typical’ projects – however please remember that every project is unique.
Fee table for Typical work (excl. BTW/VAT):
- English Property Description for Makelaars (includes translation from Dutch original to English) : €30 per property description (t/m. 400 woorden) including QUICK TURNAROUND. Bulk/monthly deals possible.
- Translation from Dutch into English: €60 (t/m. 500 woorden)
- Translation from any other Language into English: €120 (up to 500 words)
- Translation from bad English into Perfect English: € 80 (up to 500 words)
- Translation of Web-copy from Dutch to English: €120 to €650 per page
- Original Web Copy: €200 to €1200 per page
- Check and Edit of Web-Copy: €100 to €300 per page
- Original ‘General’ Copy (such as Press releases, most White Papers etc.,): €1200 to €3000
- Editing/Proof-Reading: €150 to €300
- Short Articles and Blog Posts: €400 to €850
- Email Newsletters and Social Media Copy: €300 to €1200 per month (contact us for details of Social Media options)
- Academic Work (includes proof-reading and edits): €200 (per 1500 words)
- ‘Rush Work’ Fee: No extra charge. We always work quickly.