The Journal of Law, Social Justice and Global Development invites solicited and unsolicited contributions from:
- Scholars, researchers and policy analysts
- Journalists, intellectuals and writers
- Policy makers and government officials
- NGO and development field-leaders
- development workers and younger professionals, particularly female graduate students and young professionals from the Global South.
The Journal aims to evolve and increase the rate of its publication, currently two special issues per year. The Journal’s Editors-in-Chief welcome unsolicited proposals for the editing of special issues.
XXX Here you’d have more information about submission for the forthcoming issue XXX